Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Premium

Good Luck to you guys this year!!!

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofthetiger View Post
    Good Luck to you guys this year!!!
    Thanks Eye. This year is a big ? for La Maquina. 30 Srs.. Graduated from last years team. We still don't know what kind of we will have this year.
    Last edited by lmka; 08-31-2017 at 10:51 AM.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Thanks Eye. This year is a big ? for La Maquina. 30 Srs.. Graduated from last years team. We still don't know what kind of we will have this year.
    Just as long as they play hard and everybody supports the kids everything will be fine...

We will be in the same boat next year

Immortal

Yeah. But you how some bandwagon fans are.

Legend

Looks like LA Maquina will be a ground and pound team this year

'THE BLACK HOLE"

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by LAMAQUINA06 View Post
    Looks like LA Maquina will be a ground and pound team this year
    With Jorge Gomez and De Los Santos looks that way.

Hall of Famer

That 8hole reverse was open all night

Who impressed you all the most last Friday?, Ayala?, maybe de los santos, or Eli. This team has really stepped up as underdogs I hope they can keep focus, and show people what yellow jacket football is all about. Jorge is a hell of a running back just got to keep hold of the rock. It's something thats fixable I'm sure. Trevino you could tell was his first start on varsity he's going to have to step up this week if they have a chance against vela

Hall of Famer

Yet his wearing purple. So what happen with once a Tiger Always a Tiger. And they bleed Orange.
    The family lives in Mercedes but his dad was from Weslaco and a panther living in Mercedes. When his son was in jr high he was on the B team and I believe his dad saw the writing on the wall. Since his older son was at Weslaco HIgh, he took his younger son to play for the panthers. This is not the 1st time this happens because Dylan's dad also did the same thing when he took him to Weslaco as a freshmen. Of course, all he ever did was hand the ball off to Michalk Rivas and throw a pass here and there when needed. That's ok because we don't need any traitors in Mercedes. End of story!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by black&gold View Post
    Who impressed you all the most last Friday?, Ayala?, maybe de los santos, or Eli. This team has really stepped up as underdogs I hope they can keep focus, and show people what yellow jacket football is all about. Jorge is a hell of a running back just got to keep hold of the rock. It's something thats fixable I'm sure. Trevino you could tell was his first start on varsity he's going to have to step up this week if they have a chance against vela
    Ayala is my cousin. He can play offense. He can play wr. I took him with me to a tournament for 8-8 flag football in SA. He caught the ball in the end zone in between 2 defenders.. he plays aggressive.. still need work but hey he is only a jr... also his dad played for Mercedes back in his day. Lol

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by eefan08 View Post
    Ayala is my cousin. He can play offense. He can play wr. I took him with me to a tournament for 8-8 flag football in SA. He caught the ball in the end zone in between 2 defenders.. he plays aggressive.. still need work but hey he is only a jr... also his dad played for Mercedes back in his day. Lol
    Kool ....I bet his dad is still proud despite the rivalry.

The Segura n Ayala showdown i remember that year i believe it was 90s those guys were beast Both runningbacks running hard to see whos gonna be the districts top running back i remember ayala playing defense that game as well to stop segura. So Its always been a good rivalry no matter the circumstances.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Immortalizer View Post
    Kool ....I bet his dad is still proud despite the rivalry.
    Well his older brother played last yr for EE as well. So yeah he proud of them

Hall of Famer

do the jackets have a by? havnt heard anything about la maquina and that old man lmka
    [/SIGPIC]

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 1tone1 View Post
    do the jackets have a by? havnt heard anything about la maquina and that old man lmka
    Yes. I've had a long week at work. Trucks have been coming in very late in the morning with our load due to Hurricane Harvey. Our plant in Houston had some damage and its running at 60%. So I'm getting kind of late

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by eefan08 View Post
    Yes his dad is Rene Ayala who was one of my students and he was a heck of an athlete. Too bad he was in that terrible incident. Every time that I see him I feel really saddened with the situation he is in. He made a lot of exciting plays for the Tigers. My salute to him and his family! God bless!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    Yes his dad is Rene Ayala who was one of my students and he was a heck of an athlete. Too bad he was in that terrible incident. Every time that I see him I feel really saddened with the situation he is in. He made a lot of exciting plays for the Tigers. My salute to him and his family! God bless!
    Thanks 1950

Immortal

I said it at the beginning of the year. This year team would be a running team. First 4 game they run 95% run to 5% pass. Gomez is really turning it on in the running game

Hall of Famer

I said it at the beginning of the year. This year team would be a running team. First 4 game they run 95% run to 5% pass. Gomez is really turning it on in the running game
    Congrats to the Yellowjackets on their victory over Donna North. Good way to start district with a win! See you on October 20th.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    Congrats to the Yellowjackets on their victory over Donna North. Good way to start district with a win! See you on October 20th.
    Might take my wife to the Tigers game today. Depending if it rains or not.

Thread Information