Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Another pretty young American girl murdered by an illegal immigrant. Liberal Democrats make my head spin.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Another pretty young American girl murdered by an illegal immigrant. Liberal Democrats make my head spin.
    Im a liberal so i gotta defend nonsense, you COULD call him illegal, but he came here to work and got accepted by the government after he was checked thoroughly. Men not accepting rejection and killing the person who rejected them is the problem , not illegal immigration. Why don´t you mention about the Colorado AMERICAN man who killed his pregnant wife and looked his children in the eye before cutting their throats. Selective crime isnt the solution...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus12399 View Post
    Im a liberal so i gotta defend nonsense, you COULD call him illegal, but he came here to work and got accepted by the government after he was checked thoroughly. Men not accepting rejection and killing the person who rejected them is the problem , not illegal immigration. Why don´t you mention about the Colorado AMERICAN man who killed his pregnant wife and looked his children in the eye before cutting their throats. Selective crime isnt the solution...
    You have no understanding of Immigration laws.

Illegal immigration IS a problem.

Yes, legal citizens commit murder, but what does that have to do with a criminal committing another crime?

You have no understanding of Immigration laws.
    well ill apologize for my statement were i said he had permission , I had read yestedays updates , and that´s what his lawyer claimed , he somehow did obtain a SS and ID using a fake name. Im not for trump, but entering the US illegally is breaking the law and there´s consequences that´s just common sense. All im saying , if you all really know what´s going on with the flow of illegal immigrants, yall would know there´s more ppl crossing the border illegally from Canada than from Mexico. So Trump sending more agents to the South border and trying to build a wall (That´s actually just a giant fence) isnt gonna fix immigration at all.
    Last edited by Jesus12399; 08-23-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Illegal immigration IS a problem.

Yes, legal citizens commit murder, but what does that have to do with a criminal committing another crime?
    Didnt say it wasnt, on the other post I said that men being rejected and not accepting it and being angry is the problem , not one illegal immigrant who had been here for years and decided to kill someone. Im not defending him in any way, I was saying that GB made it a selective crime and just focused on him being illegal, my point is he didnt kill the woman because the man was illegal, he killed the woman because he was rejected. No justification whatsoever.

Didnt say it wasnt, on the other post I said that men being rejected and not accepting it and being angry is the problem , not one illegal immigrant who had been here for years and decided to kill someone. Im not defending him in any way, I was saying that GB made it a selective crime and just focused on him being illegal, my point is he didnt kill the woman because the man was illegal, he killed the woman because he was rejected. No justification whatsoever.
    Man oh man.

Former leader of Iowa’s educational system (The Iowa Board of Regents), Craig Lang, has verified that Cristhian is in this jurisdiction legally. Craig Lang supports Cristhian’s right to be in this jurisdiction, and for the Government to support any other idea of status publicly flies in the face of such statements.”

All of us at Yarrabee Farms are shocked to hear that one of our employees was involved and is charged in this case,” the company’s statement said. “This individual has worked at our farms for four years, was vetted through the government’s E-Verify system and was an employee in good standing. On Monday, authorities visited our farm and talked to our employees. We cooperated fully with their investigation.”
    The company added that it follows “all laws related to verifying employees are legal to work in the United States, and we regularly seek outside counsel to ensure we stay up-to-date on employment law matters. We keep records on all employees and have shared that information with authorities.”

A republican hired him and he was verified by the government , I guess fake news is not only against Trump, but Republicans took advantage of the situation to forward their political agenda. Smh..

So he didn't cross illegally but stood in a line and got proper documents waited the process and entered legally ?

Hey Jesse you want them over here illegally crossing good for you. All I want is the same enforcement that Mexico uses via immigration. I don't need countries like Mexico calling us racists when they are in fact far more racist than Americans are. The easier it is to cross the border illegally the easier it is for the criminal element to cross also.

It is understood that that we have our own American citizen criminals and law violators. We certainly do not need to import more criminals from other countries to prey on our American citizens. America First!

Thread Information