Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Sanctuary Cities

Why can't people just come in legally? Would you leave your house unlocked at night, and warmly welcome in the intruder? No. And that is what the US is doing. If people really want to come into the United States make it legally then.

Hall of Famer

Lana Del Rey Joins Effort to Defeat Trump With Witchcraft

The time has come to choose sides my friends.

THEY HAVE NO CHANCE! DEUS VULT!
    Last edited by SirMista; 02-25-2017 at 02:52 PM.
    "dats right lady, dats what you get...for lettin him out here wit killas..."

Default Sanctuary Cities

#DeportClinton

Quote Originally Posted by lfpride12 View Post
    Out of all the undocumented people in the U.S, how many have committed a crime...and please don't be a smart *** and say what I know you're going to say and actually look it up. Oh and by the way Hitler used the same tactics (just leaving this here for later reference because I can already assume what some of the comments are going to be...I'll let you know after...honest.)
    Why have lawful legal immigration or order in the Immigration process if we have no borders. Violators of immigration laws seem to be taking precedence over the people waiting to legally enter the country. We need to know who these people are that is why we have the laws regarding who may enter and who may not. The millions here illegally have not been inspected or cleared (vetted)by an Immigration Officer. No one knows who they are or what crimes they may have committed abroad or what their intentions are to be in this country. I will grant you that most come to work.

Ha, you lose all credibility if you refer to Trump as Hitler...oh wait, credibility was lost a long time ago.

It's simple...swim, jump, walk, run, whatever, you broke our immigration law and are a criminal.

Do it the right way and we welcome you.

Quote Originally Posted by lfpride12 View Post
    Out of all the undocumented people in the U.S, how many have committed a crime...and please don't be a smart *** and say what I know you're going to say and actually look it up. Oh and by the way Hitler used the same tactics (just leaving this here for later reference because I can already assume what some of the comments are going to be...I'll let you know after...honest.)
    Hitler and Trump, maybe you could get a job with George Soros or ABC,NBC, CNN or Rolling Stone magazine. Totally left goony.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

How can anyone of average intelligence compare what Hitler did to what President Trump is doing. Open borders with uncontrolled immigration is insane. All the President is doing is enforcing the law as it is written. The United States takes more legal immigration then the rest of the world combined. Illegal immigration must be stopped in order promote public safety and control our borders against smuggling, drugs, humans and other prohibited activities which can cause harm to our country.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    How can anyone of average intelligence compare what Hitler did to what President Trump is doing. Open borders with uncontrolled immigration is insane. All the President is doing is enforcing the law as it is written. The United States takes more legal immigration then the rest of the world combined. Illegal immigration must be stopped in order promote public safety and control our borders against smuggling, drugs, humans and other prohibited activities which can cause harm to our country.
    Only a person with below average intelligence would assume I would literally compare the two side by side.

Well, when you ask stupid arse questions like this: “out of all the undocumented people in the US, how many have committed a crime?”

Hall of Famer

Democrats have gone insane by choosing to defend illegals over legals. Chuckie and crazy Nancy were willing to shut down the government and not fund our military over the DACA issue. Yes, it is no fault of these young people who were brought to US by parents. Immigration laws were passed for a reason and need to be obeyed otherwise don't pass them.

Enforcing our immigration laws is a no brainer. How can anybody take the liberal side on this issue ?

Hall of Famer

The leaders in these so-called sanctuary cities don't give a rat's patoot about the illegals. They don't want to be politically incorrect and offend as such. It would be interesting to see how their opinion would change if one of their loved ones was attacked by an illegal to whom they threw out the welcome mat.
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by fan man View Post
    The leaders in these so-called sanctuary cities don't give a rat's patoot about the illegals. They don't want to be politically incorrect and offend as such. It would be interesting to see how their opinion would change if one of their loved ones was attacked by an illegal to whom they threw out the welcome mat.
    Yes sir you hit the nail right on the head. Ask Kate Steinle's dad what he thinks of illegals being protected by sanctuary cities. Sanctuary cities should be withheld federal funds until they cooperate with ICE.

What is going on in this country? Right now we have two illegals on trial for killing a Border Patrol Agent, another illegal got in a shootout with DPS and just about everyday all you have to do is listen to the news and you hear about some illegal pulling some crime on our valley streets. Yet several of our local cities passed resolutions against the Border Wall and our representatives seem to be in favor of more illegals DACA. A wall may not stop everybody but it will help and until the border is controlled you only invite more to come illegally by being so sympathetic. Illegals are not Americas responsibility. What are their countries doing for them? I say Americans should come first.

That’s racist. Conservation over.

J/K

Identity politics 101 by the left...

It is all Americas fault that illegals flood here. You never hear about sending countries bearing any responsibility for their people that come here. They then have the audacity to demand goods and services from the U. S. for their fleeing countrymen. America First.

What is going on in this country? Right now we have two illegals on trial for killing a Border Patrol Agent, another illegal got in a shootout with DPS and just about everyday all you have to do is listen to the news and you hear about some illegal pulling some crime on our valley streets. Yet several of our local cities passed resolutions against the Border Wall and our representatives seem to be in favor of more illegals DACA. A wall may not stop everybody but it will help and until the border is controlled you only invite more to come illegally by being so sympathetic. Illegals are not Americas responsibility. What are their countries doing for them? I say Americans should come first.
    It's all about retail for these elected city officials in the Valley. I don't think they like the wall because its permanent. Many crimes are committed by illegals in the Valley but because of money heads are turned the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    It's all about retail for these elected city officials in the Valley. I don't think they like the wall because its permanent. Many crimes are committed by illegals in the Valley but because of money heads are turned the other way.
    Very true statement. I just cannot believe that such greed should take precedence over the safety of our citizens in the RGV or the whole country for that matter. The wall will not stop it but it will funnel the the drugs and illegals to where it will be easier for Border Patrol to make the arrests. Two illegals are on trial for killing a Border Patrol Agent right here in the valley and there was another illegal who got in a shootout with DPS and it looks like their is much sympathy for illegals. We as Americans should be on the side of safety and prosperity in our streets. America First!

Very true statement. I just cannot believe that such greed should take precedence over the safety of our citizens in the RGV or the whole country for that matter. The wall will not stop it but it will funnel the the drugs and illegals to where it will be easier for Border Patrol to make the arrests. Two illegals are on trial for killing a Border Patrol Agent right here in the valley and there was another illegal who got in a shootout with DPS and it looks like their is much sympathy for illegals. We as Americans should be on the side of safety and prosperity in our streets. America First!
    Agreed...................

Hall of Famer

You either have a country or you don't....#buildthatwall...#MAGA
    Last edited by osprey fishing; 02-28-2018 at 07:09 AM.
    Don't look now but the Texans may have found a QB

Thread Information