Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Immortal

https://youtu.be/jDgN0oKYZdE

Good to know a couple (Knaub/Noriega) of our guys are out there getting some work in and looking to get better.. Well I know both the Knaub brothers were out there at this past weeks South texas showcase in corpus.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    https://youtu.be/jDgN0oKYZdE

Good to know a couple (Knaub/Noriega) of our guys are out there getting some work in and looking to get better.. Well I know both the Knaub brothers were out there at this past weeks South texas showcase in corpus.

Was able to watch both young men and watch them perform. Solid kids who will help there team. Army Combine watchlist is gonna be long but most definitely will send up the best athletes up to showcase their talents.

Immortal

Was good to see coach salinas out there supporting the guys at the 7v7 SQT in shary, Tony v never went out there or it was rare if he did. After the wes/vela game, mostly all their players came to say hello to their former coach, shows how much respect they had for him. Glad to see him wearing purple now though..

Hall of Famer

Did i also see correctly that east was out there playing at that 7on7 sqt? ,,,, guess coach burgett is ok with touch football now jaja,,, finally realized thats its good for his players to be out there competing and staying active,,, good to see both weslaco schools out there and i believe the panthers will be playing in corpus christi this weekend so good luck to them,,,

Hall of Famer

Also a huge congrats to the Weslaco High athletic program,,, heard they won 6A Program of the year!,,, honestly it was about time and long overdue,,,they win alot all year long in alot of sports,,, both boys and girls , great recognition for them and their student athletes,, my nephew is not only in football but basketball and track as well so hopefully he can keep that winning tradition going in all those sports at high.

Hall of Famer

Any of u guys have the season ticket info ? thinking i will be a season ticket holder for the next couple years now that my nephew will be playing under the friday night lights,,,, let me know when they go on sale,,,, thanks in advance

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by gwes02 View Post
    Also a huge congrats to the Weslaco High athletic program,,, heard they won 6A Program of the year!,,, honestly it was about time and long overdue,,,they win alot all year long in alot of sports,,, both boys and girls , great recognition for them and their student athletes,, my nephew is not only in football but basketball and track as well so hopefully he can keep that winning tradition going in all those sports at high.
    Congratulations Weslaco High!! Great job to all the student-athlete Panthers for all your hard work, it shows.

Hall of Famer

Any of u guys have the season ticket info ? thinking i will be a season ticket holder for the next couple years now that my nephew will be playing under the friday night lights,,,, let me know when they go on sale,,,, thanks in advance
    I got my renewal packet last week, new season ticket holders will be a few weeks later after that, at least that's the way it's been in the past.

Legend

My Social Networking

Follow lmoya On Twitter Add lmoya on Facebook
    Visit lmoya's Youtube Channel

Got a chance to watch Weslaco last night in 7on7. Good talent and if they iron out the new scheme they will be tuff.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Are u lost troll boy,,,, the of talking up your precious lord Gomez and yur all world Harlingen cardinals who I'm sure you have picked to win state yet again this year is further down,,,,

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    I got my renewal packet last week, new season ticket holders will be a few weeks later after that, at least that's the way it's been in the past.
    Appreciate it ,,, but could u be a little more specific with a date and place to purchase them,,,, if not I'll just try and call the school

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Got a chance to watch Weslaco last night in 7on7. Good talent and if they iron out the new scheme they will be tuff.
    Good to hear ,,, and yes there will always be some good talent at high just a matter of putting all the pieces together,,, I think coach salinas fits in nicely and he's gonna have them ready to play,,, I believe the Panthers will have a young secondary this year thou so while I think offensively they will move the ball and get the points they need ,,, bigger emphasis will be on defense

Are u lost troll boy,,,, the of talking up your precious lord Gomez and yur all world Harlingen cardinals who I'm sure you have picked to win state yet again this year is further down,,,,
    Wow! This: triggers you! Hahahaha!

Hall of Famer

Wow! This: triggers you! Hahahaha!
    Triggers me no jajaja,,, just think your always lost like a 2 yr old with a wet diaper,,, just helping you get back where u belong

I forgot. A few of you purple pansies consider this thread to be your safe space, right? Jajajajaja, ddduuurrrppp, jajaja!
    Last edited by cardinal85; 06-14-2017 at 08:14 PM.

I forgot. A few of you purple pansies consider this thread to be your safe space, right? Jajajajaja, ddduuurrrppp, jajaja!
    safe space.....it's going to be an interesting district this upcoming season.

Safe space indeed. I do a little trolling and bam, instant belly aching and crying.

But yes, district play will be good again. East, SB, Harlingen, and maybe WES will be tops in district.

Immortal

General public can purchase season tickets from July 31st - Aug 11th and you can buy them there at the Sepulveda Gym at the athletic office..8am to 5pm
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 06-14-2017 at 11:06 PM.

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by lmoya View Post
    Which qb stood out to you? Believe were still rotating all 3..

Thread Information