Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Not really, only the first sentence was directed towards you. Its just funny that you care so much about basketball all of a sudden and all your sources come through when its something to do with Weslaco hahaha!
    Yea, you're right. We live in a huge world and no one really knows anyone other than their family members.

Talk about being narrow-minded...

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Yea, you're right. We live in a huge world and no one really knows anyone other than their family members.

Talk about being narrow-minded...
    LOL totally missed the point by a mile. Che menso.

Immortal

Well last night ..

Falcons won
    Panthers won
    Cards won
    Rivera won
    South lost

Updated standings..
    Los fresnos 12-1
    Weslaco 9-4
    Harlingen 9-4
    H. South 8-5
    Rivera 8-5

Next week:
    Los fresnos vs H.South
    Weslaco vs Hanna
    Harlingen vs Rivera

LOL totally missed the point by a mile. Che menso.
    Your pessimistic responses are easy to detect and counter...

Well last night ..

Falcons won
    Panthers won
    Cards won
    Rivera won
    South lost

Updated standings..
    Los fresnos 12-1
    Weslaco 9-4
    Harlingen 9-4
    H. South 8-5
    Rivera 8-5

Next week:
    Los fresnos vs H.South
    Weslaco vs Hanna
    Harlingen vs Rivera
    Harlingen high and weslaco win they will be tied for 2nd. (They would need to coin flip or play for 2nd) If Harlingen South beats Los Fresnos they would squeeze in the 4 seed. If Harlingen high loses weslaco would be 2nd then 3rdRivera and Harlingen would be the 4th spot.

Harlingen south would need the most help to get in.

Heisman Winner

If Rowe gets by del Rio who would they play from tis district if u would get by the edinburg district

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Harlingen high and weslaco win they will be tied for 2nd. (They would need to coin flip or play for 2nd) If Harlingen South beats Los Fresnos they would squeeze in the 4 seed. If Harlingen high loses weslaco would be 2nd then 3rdRivera and Harlingen would be the 4th spot.

Harlingen south would need the most help to get in.
    Yup, we'll see how it plays out tonight..

Immortal

Panthers beat rivera 64-43 tonight to secure the 2nd seed, weslaco responds going 6-0 in the 2nd half of district play to make up for the ugly 1st half they had losing to teams they shouldn't have. Weslaco is playing good ball at the right time as we head into the playoffs, hopefully we can make another run..
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 02-13-2018 at 09:32 PM.

Immortal

Tonight..

Los fresnos won
    Weslaco won
    Rivera won
    Harlingen High lost
    Harlingen South lost

Immortal

32-6A Playoffs

1. Los Fresnos
    2. Weslaco
    3. Br. Rivera
    4. Harlingen

Panthers beat rivera 64-43 tonight to secure the 2nd seed, weslaco responds going 6-0 in the 2nd half of district play to make up for the ugly 1st half they had losing to teams they shouldn't have. Weslaco is playing good ball at the right time as we head into the playoffs, hopefully we can make another run..
    Hagagafafa, only AFTER a better second half you flap “losing to teams they shouldn’t have”. That’s extremely funny, pompous, and simplistic...never heard much after all of those losses. So easy to mouth off after the fact...Weslaco lost those games due to inferior play.

If I’m wrong, provide a detailed explanation for the losses to Hanna, Harlingen, and South. Explain why they should have won...I need another laugh. Let’s see if you put your money where your mouth is.

Immortal

LOL OFCOURSE here comes DURP, religiously reading every little post and if its got "Weslaco" on it con mas ganas, but yet says has no interest in basketball, yet follows us around like a little puppy on the boys and girls threads, lol too funny. And the main team i was talking about was Hanna, that was an ugly loss for us, a team that had won 6 games all year and we gave them their first district win, we are and were a better team then we played in the first half of district play and its not just weslaco fans that will say that, and i'm not going to further explain nothing, if you want go look at the scores of every team we lost too in the 1st half of district play to that of the 2nd half, thats all you need to know. We are and have played to our potential in the 2nd half and the results speak for themselves, just like last year the two best teams ended up 1st and 2nd (Lf and Weslaco). Now go take a nap doggy..

LOL OFCOURSE here comes DURP, religiously reading every little post and if its got "Weslaco" on it con mas ganas, but yet says has no interest in basketball, yet follows us around like a little puppy on the boys and girls threads, lol too funny. And the main team i was talking about was Hanna, that was an ugly loss for us, a team that had won 6 games all year and we gave them their first district win, we are and were a better team then we played in the first half of district play and its not just weslaco fans that will say that, and i'm not going to further explain nothing, if you want go look at the scores of every team we lost too in the 1st half of district play to that of the 2nd half, thats all you need to know. We are and have played to our potential in the 2nd half and the results speak for themselves, just like last year the two best teams ended up 1st and 2nd (Lf and Weslaco). Now go take a nap doggy..

I know reading and consistency is a struggle, but read the thread title: 32-6A Basketball

HAHAHA, it goes from TEAMS (plural) to just "I was talking about Hanna (singular)". HA-HA, that's called back tracking and looking foolish. Oh, you're not going to explain further? Duh, of course you have nothing of substance to respond with. PFFTTT, yea, of course Weslaco won the second half, they finally played to their potential. What a bunch of weak, homer non-sense. Let me try...the teams Weslaco beat in the second half did not play to their potential and on top of that, I'm not going to explain why they didn't play to their potential. HAHA, W-E-A-K!

Immortal

Lol same weaksauce response from the forum child aka DURP, never has nothing relevant to say about the thread itself or the sport of basketball, just words like HAGAGAFAFA, che menso lol. My point was proven you just don't know how to read, go check the scores like i told you too doggy. And while your at it go check your sources to see if all starters played for hanna tonight, hagahafafa.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 02-13-2018 at 11:31 PM.

Immortal

As for Playoff Matchups.. This is how 31-6A finished up

1. Ed. North
    2. Vela
    3. Edinburg High & Economedes (Tied)

Believe Ehs and Econ will meet tomm to decide on what to do about the tiebreaker if they'll play or just flip.
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 02-13-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Lol same weaksauce response from the forum child aka DURP, never has nothing relevant to say about the thread itself or the sport of basketball, just words like HAGAGAFAFA, che menso lol. My point was proven you just don't know how to read, go check the scores like i told you too doggy. And while your at it go check your sources to see if all starters played for hanna tonight, hagahafafa.
    What a tool! HAHA, I call you out on your back tracking and your silly bravado and this is what I get in response?
    Not that I don't already know, but geez, you are inferior in many ways. HAHA, I like how you NEVER respond to what's thrown in your face. Run Forrest, run!

Hall of Famer

Forgive el gordo/menso, for he knows not what he says.

As you can tell with his rants, his big head is clearly getting more action than the little one, frustration is setting in.

First he said he would only cheer for his boys in pads, now all of the sudden he likes them on the hardwood too. Man is confused, closet case.

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    Forgive el gordo/menso, for he knows not what he says.

As you can tell with his rants, his big head is clearly getting more action than the little one, frustration is setting in.

First he said he would only cheer for his boys in pads, now all of the sudden he likes them on the hardwood too. Man is confused, closet case.
    LOL, posts like this show inferiority and lack of substance. Ha, lack of facts too. I never said I wouldn't cheer for Harlingen basketball. I said I don't care too much about it compared to football. Fake news, again. Geez, you're pretty dense. How's that working for you?
    HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    LOL, posts like this show inferiority and lack of substance. Ha, lack of facts too. I never said I wouldn't cheer for Harlingen basketball. I said I don't care too much about it compared to football. Fake news, again. Geez, you're pretty dense. How's that working for you?
    HAHA!
    Man you drinking the Gomez Kool-aid too? (lol) Harlingen Boys and Girls basketball have some good squads this year. Other sports to watch from HHS is track, Baseball, Softball and soccer hate that fans just think its all about football in Harlingen. Kids in other sports work just as hard in other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by HHS55 View Post
    Man you drinking the Gomez Kool-aid too? (lol) Harlingen Boys and Girls basketball have some good squads this year. Other sports to watch from HHS is track, Baseball, Softball and soccer hate that fans just think its all about football in Harlingen. Kids in other sports work just as hard in other sports.
    I don't know why you would hate or allow the notion that some people prefer football over other sports. Harlingen has been producing average to above average teams in regards to the sports you posted (I read the paper and keep a decent tab on them all). Whoever said that football kids work the hardest?

Thread Information