Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Hall of Famer

Where is the Edcouch Elsa vs Porter thread ? Surely some other fan from Edcouch Elsa could have started one besides LMKA.

Hall of Famer

70 to 0 final
    Tigers over Donna North. ..
    Go Tigers...

Platinum

Pioneer without their starting QB for BiDistrict

Hall of Famer

That's not good speedy recovery to him it is just a game and sometimes the injury bug is around just try to do next man up the best way our teams can in a short amount of time..health of the athletes is far more important than the game. ..

Junior Varsity

Where do you get your info RGVTerrible...Rosales is rested and ready?

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by girlnosmore View Post
    Where do you get your info RGVTerrible...Rosales is rested and ready?
    "RGVTerrible"??? Must still be hurt after Sharyland beat Pioneer just like I said they would... "Rosales is rested and ready?" so he is or he's not??? I can't tell what you are trying to say by adding a "?" to the end of your statement/question... He didn't play vs Roma and its not like they were in the playoffs yet, so anyone with any knowledge of the Texas HS playoff system would assume he's hurt...
    Last edited by RGVTrouble; 11-11-2017 at 07:54 PM.

Heisman Winner

My Social Networking

Follow BFC On Twitter Add BFC on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    "RGVTerrible"??? Must still be hurt after Sharyland beat Pioneer just like I said they would... "Rosales is rested and ready?" so he is or he's not??? I can't tell what you are trying to say by adding a "?" to the end of your statement/question... He didn't play vs Roma and its not like they were in the playoffs yet, so anyone with any knowledge of the Texas HS playoff system would assume he's hurt...
    The huddle reported he is hurt and out.

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    What makes you think you're an expert about Texas High School Football? Does sitting in the stands give everyone the credibility to say that? If you knew anything about txhsfb you would know that when you play a 1-9 team the week before the playoffs you make sure all of your go to players are rested and ready.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by girlnosmore View Post
    What makes you think you're an expert about Texas High School Football? Does sitting in the stands give everyone the credibility to say that? If you knew anything about txhsfb you would know that when you play a 1-9 team the week before the playoffs you make sure all of your go to players are rested and ready.
    A 5-4 team who had given up 56pts and 61pts, who still was NOT YET in the playoffs was resting their players?!?! Really??? Makes a lot of sense...

Hall of Famer

3 days bi district show down in The Jungle .
    Go Tigers. ..

Hall of Famer

Bi District champs Mercedes Fighting Tigers win over sharyland pioneer
    68 to 31 big offense explosion in playoff game...
    Go Tigers. ...

Hall of Famer

The Tigers are playing just like we expected from these kids. Where is the know nothing guy that claimed Mercedes needs to fix their coaching mess ?

Thread Information