Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by tm7486 View Post
    pathetic is black and yellow and your favorite team regardless of your hype
    No matter of the Hype of La Maquina they have been were The Tiger dream of getting to. And for Mercedes its called the Unreachable Dream.
    Last edited by lmka; 08-16-2017 at 05:33 PM.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    He still has not seen one
    The Jackets have certainly seen one the last three years that they have played the Tigers. Perhaps the ones still there can enlighten him of what is about to hit him. Its gonna be like running into a brick wall.

Hall of Famer

No matter of the Hype of La Maquina they have been were The Tiger dream of getting to. And for Mercedes its called the Unreachable Dream.
    What dream is that....if reaching one more round than the tigers have is your teams dream then I guess you have the wrong goals.
    [/SIGPIC]

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Mer-Tex Tiger View Post
    The Jackets have certainly seen one the last three years that they have played the Tigers. Perhaps the ones still there can enlighten him of what is about to hit him. Its gonna be like running into a brick wall.
    Yet were the last team from 32-5A standing.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 1tone1 View Post
    What dream is that....if reaching one more round than the tigers have is your teams dream then I guess you have the wrong goals.
    So tell me 1 on 1 when was the last time Mercedes go past the 2nd round. Was it during the Eisenhower Administration? I believe only your forum Member 1950 was alive back then.
    Last edited by lmka; 08-16-2017 at 06:24 PM.

MVP

Yet were the last team from 32-5A standing.
    Who's talking about 32-5A? I'm taking about the Tigers vs Jackets and the beating you're going to get for the 4th year in a row. Stay focused!

MVP

Maybe you should have your inability to focus checked out. But this time don't be a cheapskate and go to a real doctor not like the last time when they put a cone on your neck so you wouldn't lick and chew yourself.

Who's talking about 32-5A? I'm taking about the Tigers vs Jackets and the beating you're going to get for the 4th year in a row. Stay focused!
    So Mercy has won the best three games and LMKA is bringing up playoff history?

Heisman Winner

it sure seems like mer-tex has lmka crying about history since edcouch elsa can't beat mercedes recently and won't this year. best or last ? we do call it the best wins vs the crier's team

Legend

Yes you have beaten us the last 3 years. But has Mercedes done after those 3 wins. 1 Bi-District win and gone 1-3 in the playoffs. Wow. Yet in those 3 years La Maquina has gone to the 3rd round in the playoff 2 out of 3 years. Oh sorry Mer-Tex your State Championship was Beating E-E during the regular season.
    Last edited by lmka; 08-17-2017 at 02:14 AM.

Legend

it sure seems like mer-tex has lmka crying about history since edcouch elsa can't beat mercedes recently and won't this year. best or last ? we do call it the best wins vs the crier's team
    What's funny is that took my wife out for LUNCH when we went to see the in-laws in a restaurant in Mercedes. They have a picture on a WAll that say and I quote " the greatest victory in Mercedes football history" a win over E-E 2years ago when they kick a FG with time running out. A year when E-E was missing 8 player due to injuries. A regular season game. LOL. I couldnt stop laughing. A regular season game.

Legend

So tell Mer-Tec who ended up having the better year last year. Mercedes or La Maquina?

Legend

Why is it the best win in Mercedes History because you can't brag about the playoffs. Really pathetic. You beat a team missing 8 starter offensively and defensively.

Legend

Remember Mer-Tex the so called Super Soph have just this year to prove the deserves that name. Because when the were moved up to Varsity the came in with a lot of hype. And honestly they have real are underachieving. They have 1/2 DC and a Bi-District title.

Hall of Famer

[QUOTE=lmka;861204]Remember Mer

SOLO EL VATO
    [/SIGPIC]

Why is it the best win in Mercedes History because you can't brag about the playoffs. Really pathetic. You beat a team missing 8 starter offensively and defensively.
    Part of the game, LMKA. Back when Harlingen played EE there was a couple of factors that were not in Harlingen's favor, but per you guys, that was too bad.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Part of the game, LMKA. Back when Harlingen played EE there was a couple of factors that were not in Harlingen's favor, but per you guys, that was too bad.
    No Card don't get me wrong they beat us I'm not taking anything away from their win. But to say that it was the most important victory in their history. That was the year that E-E was very a walking wounded team. You would pick when they beat GP.

Hall of Famer

No Card don't get me wrong they beat us I'm not taking anything away from their win. But to say that it was the most important victory in their history. That was the year that E-E was very a walking wounded team. You would pick when they beat GP.
    And that's the year you guys won state. lol
    [/SIGPIC]

Thread Information