Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Also consider the fact that LMKA has a butt load of posts on a Mercedes thread.
    In his defense.. Its a good thread and these Mercedes peeps keep it going, all of our threads are dead...

Hall of Famer

That is right cardinal85 and since LMKA refuses to quit his stupid comments on the Mercedes thread I will continue to respond MY WAY !! I don't care who gets offended PERIOD !

It is great to beat Edcouch Elsa 4yrs in a row and this year it was 34-14 at Elsa

Hall of Famer

See you guys next year during football season
    Last edited by tm7486; 12-16-2017 at 12:10 PM.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by tm7486 View Post
    That is right cardinal85 and since LMKA refuses to quit his stupid comments on the Mercedes thread I will continue to respond MY WAY !! I don't care who gets offended PERIOD !

It is great to beat Edcouch Elsa 4yrs in a row and this year it was 34-14 at Elsa
    You do you... You're not offending me one bit... I just think its pretty obvious what your number one priority for your program is, meanwhile the rest of 16-5A will occupy themselves by winning playoff games...

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    I see it being:

Sharyland
    Mercedes
    Pioneer
    EE

Pioneer has Jacob Rosales back along with Roel Cajero, that tandem alone will be worth a playoff spot... Their D can't get any worse than it was this past season either... I don't know much about what EE brings back..
    E-E returns a lot of returning Starter from this years team. We had a down year at 5-5 but 3 of those loses could of gonna either way ( Lopez and Vet especially). Do I believe E-E will finish 4th no. I do believe E-E will contend for the DC next year and I believe it will be between E-E and Sharyland. As for Mercedes coming second after having to replace 18 starters 4 might be where they might end up.
    Last edited by lmka; 12-17-2017 at 10:56 AM.
    Cowboy Lover!!! Texans Still suck!!!!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Also consider the fact that LMKA has a butt load of posts on a Mercedes thread.

Hall of Famer

New year new goals get past rd 1
    Now we will all be in same district let's try and win some games vs coastal bend teams if not it won't matter.
    You bet I like Mercedes chances vs rd1 opp. other than cal well see how we fare against rd 1 this upcoming 2018 season...

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    New year new goals get past rd 1
    Now we will all be in same district let's try and win some games vs coastal bend teams if not it won't matter.
    You bet I like Mercedes chances vs rd1 opp. other than cal well see how we fare against rd 1 this upcoming 2018 season...
    This is the reason you all keep getting slap around in the playoff. Your Tigers lose before you even get in the bus. Dam other than Cal.

Hall of Famer

Hall of Famer

Tigers program will be ok next year and for years to come. DC will be between Sharyland, Pioneer, or EE but don't count your chickens before they hatch. Tigers will still have some playmakers in Leeroy Garcia and Sonny Vela. From JV they will have Samuel Jackson and Alex Rincon who will be exciting to watch. These two kids have moves and speed. QB will be between Alegria and Horace Pequeno Jr. Defensive line could be stout with Marcus Garcia and Christopher Hogan. Just some names to remember. See you next year district 32 5A!

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    Tigers program will be ok next year and for years to come. DC will be between Sharyland, Pioneer, or EE but don't count your chickens before they hatch. Tigers will still have some playmakers in Leeroy Garcia and Sonny Vela. From JV they will have Samuel Jackson and Alex Rincon who will be exciting to watch. These two kids have moves and speed. QB will be between Alegria and Horace Pequeno Jr. Defensive line could be stout with Marcus Garcia and Christopher Hogan. Just some names to remember. See you next year district 32 5A!
    Trying to convince yourself 1950?

Hall of Famer

Got some good freshman players this year.
    Some probably be on varsity this upcoming season
    Some of these kids are coming up these next 4 years including my son were the tyfa rookie 2012 champs. Think cantu qb
    From this team may be in qb mix this season.
    We will have great team speed these next 4 years
    Go Tigers think we might surprise some teams this year
    *ee*...

Hall of Famer

Till 2018 season....
    Last edited by badboyzracing; 12-19-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    I see you mentioned a whole bunch of JV kids and returning contributors, but your best players (Ledesma boys) graduated... Some schools in the new district 16-5A DII are returning a lot more than JV kids and contributors... See ya soon

Premium

You all forgot to mention the tyfa program

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Rang66 View Post
    You all forgot to mention the tyfa program

So what happen to ex TYFA. Champ. I thought they were on there way to the State Title.

Hall of Famer

Did mention them rang66
    You will get to meet them 1st hand pi
    Vs
    Mercedes scrimmage...

Premium

Did mention them rang66
    You will get to meet them 1st hand pi
    Vs
    Mercedes scrimmage...
    That don't mean anything Progreso gives Port Isabel a game these days also I do think you are a bigger School aren't you but I understand where you're coming from Mercedes has to get its kicks here in the valley since they can't do anything in the playoffs

Immortal

That don't mean anything Progreso gives Port Isabel a game these days also I do think you are a bigger School aren't you but I understand where you're coming from Mercedes has to get its kicks here in the valley since they can't do anything in the playoffs

Mercedes will be on a downward spiral next year.

Hall of Famer

You asked if we mentioned tyfa and I just told you yes am I not entitled to my own opinion of my son and his teammates?

Thread Information