Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Hall of Famer

Default 2017 Mercedes Tigers

Mercedes will be loaded next year with approx. 29 returning lettermen. The QB, 3 running backs, and a receiver will be returning starters as well as all the offensive line except for 1 senior. The defense will be solid also with 2 defensive linemen returning, 3 linebackers, and two corners and the free safety. The JV also won the district title with a 7-0 mark. Next year looks very promising so we shall see. Go Tigers! P.S. Anyone has anything to add?

Junior Varsity

I have something to add........the season just ended. Get a life and preoccupy yourself with something other than high school football.

Hall of Famer

I actually do. I follow the Tigers basketball team plus I am very active in my community. Actually currently serve on the city council and city of Mercedes is actually on the move. Since I retired at one point I actually wrote a story on the local paper and covered not only football but also basketball. Lady tigers softball team is also exciting to watch. Go Tigers and Go Lady Tigers!

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous01 View Post
    I have something to add........the season just ended. Get a life and preoccupy yourself with something other than high school football.
    Wow, then what are you doing in here!?!? Go on with you interesting existence and remove yourself from a high school football forum!

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Wow, then what are you doing in here!?!? Go on with you interesting existence and remove yourself from a high school football forum!
    RGVTrouble, you and I may not support the same high school football team but I have read your comments in the past and you are definitely a smart fan of the game. You know your Rattlers and obviously through research you get to know the other valley teams and make comments based on your knowledge of those teams. Obviously Mr/Ms anonymous does not know didly! Thanks for your wise comments and have a merry Christmas! Next year should be an interesting year for your Rattlers and my Tigers! Hasta la vista!

Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by tigerfan1950 View Post
    RGVTrouble, you and I may not support the same high school football team but I have read your comments in the past and you are definitely a smart fan of the game. You know your Rattlers and obviously through research you get to know the other valley teams and make comments based on your knowledge of those teams. Obviously Mr/Ms anonymous does not know didly! Thanks for your wise comments and have a merry Christmas! Next year should be an interesting year for your Rattlers and my Tigers! Hasta la vista!
    Merry Christmas!

Hall of Famer

How's it looking in tiger land. I know team is currently doing the 7on7. What's the insight who's in and who is expected to do well this coming season. Any new comers?
    [/SIGPIC]

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous01 View Post
    Lol thought this is a football forum...

Hall of Famer

http://956sports.com/rgv-speed-camp-4-2-17/

Cool took my son Dominick to this camp....

Hall of Famer

Is it almost Tiger Football time...
    Last edited by badboyzracing; 06-01-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Hall of Famer

1 tone 1
    Anxious to see how this upcoming year pans out
    We have the sons Tyfa State rookie champs will be freshman this
    Upcoming season we have some great athletes just wondering who will end up where..
    Go Tigers. ..

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by badboyzracing View Post
    1 tone 1
    Anxious to see how this upcoming year pans out
    We have the sons Tyfa State rookie champs will be freshman this
    Upcoming season we have some great athletes just wondering who will end up where..
    Go Tigers. ..
    im excited for the upcoming freshmen class. they should be solid this year.
    [/SIGPIC]

So is the QB still at mercedes? saw in one post that he's gonzo and then see him throwing passes in a youtube video uploaded about a month ago.

Hall of Famer

Mercedes over Calallen. The year I get it right.
    This has been another low volume, high quality post by "fan man".

Hall of Famer

Tiger advance to state 7V7 tournament. they defeat PSJA , MCHI , UNITED, and Memorial to advance. Q.B. Marc Ledesma looked great out there in distributing the ball to everyone and had several big plays to his twin brother matt ledesma. The defense did a great job on several occasions coming up with big stops when the team needed them. good job tigers.
    [/SIGPIC]

Hall of Famer

BUT can they beat calallen ,,,, Can they get off to a better start next season,,,, they should just leave ledesma at Qb,,, less distraction and less drama

Wrong team, purple gina.

Quote Originally Posted by gwes02 View Post
    BUT can they beat calallen ,,,, Can they get off to a better start next season,,,, they should just leave ledesma at Qb,,, less distraction and less drama
    so i guess ledesma is their qb then

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by gwes02 View Post
    Should be a better start than last year. Ledesma is the QB. For the 2017 season. Gonna be a good tiger football season.
    [/SIGPIC]

Junior Varsity

Quote Originally Posted by 1tone1 View Post
    Should be a better start than last year. Ledesma is the QB. For the 2017 season. Gonna be a good tiger football season.

Your opinion is based on you being Ledesma's brother, not the coach.

Thread Information