Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    How you doing Myklet? LT going to be making their usual run this year?
    Been good greeny. Same crap different day. We don't know hard to say. They have a lot of shoes to fill. I think they will be good but not great. Still good enough to take the district but I would think, if I had to guess, lose in the 4th round. Possibly the third round to one of the teams from down there, LF? Harlingen? Stranger things have happened. Hell I can't remember the last time LT played this bad on 7 on 7. They haven't looked like themselves, sign of things to come?

Quote Originally Posted by myklet View Post
    Been good greeny. Same crap different day. We don't know hard to say. They have a lot of shoes to fill. I think they will be good but not great. Still good enough to take the district but I would think, if I had to guess, lose in the 4th round. Possibly the third round to one of the teams from down there, LF? Harlingen? Stranger things have happened. Hell I can't remember the last time LT played this bad on 7 on 7. They haven't looked like themselves, sign of things to come?
    They won't be losing to anyone from down here that is my prediction. I guess you will be somewhere in the middle if they play the Falcons. I think I read you post your nephew plays for them. Good thing for LT they are not in the same bracket as the Cardinals.
    NEVER HILLARY

Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    They won't be losing to anyone from down here that is my prediction. I guess you will be somewhere in the middle if they play the Falcons. I think I read you post your nephew plays for them. Good thing for LT they are not in the same bracket as the Cardinals.
    My cousin plays for them, safety.

And to the second statement I applied the bold to, I thank the all mighty above every day for that one Greeny, every day......

Thread Information