Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
    Junior Varsity

Default Garrett Mason Offensive Line Camp June 14-16

Hello everyone,

My name is Garrett Mason and I am holding a three day mini-camp in McAllen for next week June 14-16 for 8-11 year olds. It is strictly working on offensive line play. I am originally from the valley and I have a lot of experience playing for a Division I NCAA program at Duke University as well as professionally at the arena level. I coached at all high school levels, Freshman, JV, and Varsity, for 6 years. I am open to allowing 12 year olds as well. I am attaching the flyer for the camp and you can click on the link below for the registration page. Registration deadline is this Friday 6/10/2016 in order for me to plan properly. My contact information is on the flyer. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

https://gmason7272.wufoo.com/forms/m1a9197u0awoctd/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gmason72; 06-06-2016 at 08:32 PM.

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmason72 View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Garrett Mason and I am holding a three day mini-camp in McAllen for next week June 14-16 for 8-11 year olds. It is strictly working on offensive line play. I am originally from the valley and I have a lot of experience playing for a Division I NCAA program at Duke University as well as professionally at the arena level. I coached at all high school levels, Freshman, JV, and Varsity, for 6 years. I am open to allowing 12 year olds as well. I am attaching the flyer for the camp and you can click on the link below for the registration page. Registration deadline is this Friday 6/10/2016 in order for me to plan properly. My contact information is on the flyer. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Thanks.

https://gmason7272.wufoo.com/forms/m1a9197u0awoctd/
    Welcome back to the RGV and giving back to RGV student-athletes!
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Junior Varsity

Thanks Alaniz. I am excited for the opportunity to work with our young athletes and the future of RGV athletics. Can't wait to get started.

Retired Football Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmason72 View Post
    Thanks Alaniz. I am excited for the opportunity to work with our young athletes and the future of RGV athletics. Can't wait to get started.
    Probably need to notify the local news media if you want a good turnout.

Just a suggestion.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
    GO CARDS! GO 'CATS!

Thread Information