Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by fbfan View Post
    Because I foolishly wasted free electrons answering your pm. A waste of time I won't repeat.
    if the forum you referenced sucks, why do you care that you were banned and keep begging to be allowed back on?
    Because I'm there to talk football you on the other hand are not all you do on that forum is talk trash the moment anybody rebuttals your nonsense you ban them! So what if I take shots at Alice the entire forum take shots at the Rio Grande Valley and no one bats an eyelash.

Heisman Winner

Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Because I'm there to talk football you on the other hand are not all you do on that forum is talk trash the moment anybody rebuttals your nonsense you ban them! So what if I take shots at Alice the entire forum take shots at the Rio Grande Valley and no one bats an eyelash.
    If you had been talking football you would not have caused yourself an issue.
    FB fan

Heisman Winner

If you had been talking football you would not have caused yourself an issue. That is not what you do. Youand others enjoy arguments for arguments sake. Now you have a place to do just that.
    Last edited by fbfan; 06-12-2016 at 08:55 AM.
    FB fan

Platinum

If you had been talking football you would not have caused yourself an issue. That is not what you do. Youand others enjoy arguments for arguments sake. Now you have a place to do just that.
    Sure... Because I'm the only one... Plenty of Mods have okayed my return to Texas5A, you are the only clown who doesn't allow it... The last time I got banned because i said MV had better athletes than Alice does, I'm not wrong, based on MV's success in the 80s and 90s, it could be determined that they do... But NOPE, you banned me... Pathetic...

Heisman Winner

Sure... Because I'm the only one... Plenty of Mods have okayed my return to Texas5A, you are the only clown who doesn't allow it... The last time I got banned because i said MV had better athletes than Alice does, I'm not wrong, based on MV's success in the 80s and 90s, it could be determined that they do... But NOPE, you banned me... Pathetic...
    Not true at all but don't let that stop you it never has so far. You made your bed all by yourself try to spin lt all you want.

Back to the reason I posted here at all on this thread. I do agree with those who are happy to have an arguments for arguments sake place created to take those hissy fits out of the sports discussion threads.
    FB fan

Heisman Winner

Not true at all but don't let that stop you it never has so far. You made your bed all by yourself try to spin lt all you want.

Back to the reason I posted here at all on this thread. I do agree with those who are happy to have an arguments for arguments sake place created to take those hissy fits out of the sports discussion threads.
    FB fan

Platinum

You are a douche...

Cool

Right on the spot

Hall of Famer

Question. Why do I need a premium membership when I can see Valley football fans talking bovine excrement on most of the threads here daily??

Retired Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Borderbill62 View Post
    Question. Why do I need a premium membership when I can see Valley football fans talking bovine excrement on most of the threads here daily??
    For "The Pit" I don't believe so, sir.

Hall of Famer

so the only way to upgrade membership is to have a paypal account? oh well

Premium

Quote Originally Posted by felina View Post
    so the only way to upgrade membership is to have a paypal account? oh well
    If you want to see Cochino talking to himself with occasional bickering between him and Trouble, then it's totally worth it.
    RIP houndfan aka "Rudy" | 1969-2017

Hall of Famer

My Social Networking

Add Cochino's Revenge on Facebook
    Visit Cochino's Revenge's Youtube Channel

You banned him for saying Medina Valley had better athletes than Alice. Period. You just wanted him gone. I even commented on it backing him up and that was at the height of mine and RGVTrouble's hatred for each other. You were a ridiculous mod that abused your powers and now that you aren't a mod that place is more fun.

You see this 956? I love RGVTrouble. Let me back on the Varsity forum :-)
    Last edited by Cochino's Revenge; 10-15-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Platinum

Free Cochino!

Thread Information