Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.

View Poll Results: Who will be the next POTUS?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Clinton

    10 47.62%
  • Donald Trump

    11 52.38%
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3846474849 LastLast
Results 941 to 960 of 968
  1. #941
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Hello!!!!

  2. #942
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    What's this I hear...AT&T is laying off 1,000+(I've also heard 2,000+) people. But But didn't they get a a pretty good deal with Trump's tax cut??? I guess they must make back those bonuses they gave out huh. It's funny how republicans went out and said see if you give them tax cuts they do things like this(bonuses). too funny...some when asked said they weren't even going to "reinvest"...they said they were going to play in the market or globalize even more.

  3. #943
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Trump is doing an excellent job.
    How so?

  4. #944
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default



    OH NO MSNBC!!! saw this clip on facebook and was finally able to track it down...

  5. #945
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/rickung.../#1880c1f122e6

    They didn't like the words used in the study...oh and "other things"...TAX CUTS TO THE RICH DON'T CREATE JOBS PEOPLE...ITS SIMPLE SUPPLY AND DEMAND ECONOMICS.

  6. #946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpride12 View Post
    How so?
    Not for you. Just people like me.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

  7. #947
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lfpride12 View Post
    What's this I hear...AT&T is laying off 1,000+(I've also heard 2,000+) people. But But didn't they get a a pretty good deal with Trump's tax cut??? I guess they must make back those bonuses they gave out huh. It's funny how republicans went out and said see if you give them tax cuts they do things like this(bonuses). too funny...some when asked said they weren't even going to "reinvest"...they said they were going to play in the market or globalize even more.
    Did you hear that on CNN aka Fake News?
    Don't look now but the Texans may have found a QB

  8. #948
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by osprey fishing View Post
    Did you hear that on CNN aka Fake News?
    No, the spokesperson for AT&T...

  9. #949

    Default

    Donald Trump won the Presidency of the United States no question about it. Now James Comey fired Director of the FBI is on a book selling tour trying to justify some of his actions before and after the election. In my lifetime I have never seen or expected an FBI Director of taking such a stand. Sad and Disappointed!

  10. #950
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    I have great news for my republicans peeps on here. Hillary Clinton may run again in 2020. So Trump basically has it in the bag (that's if he doesn't get impeached or go to prison). I hope Trump is stupid enough and finally tell the DoJ to investigate Her and Bills activities so she can finally go to prison. Thus clearing the way for a Berniecrat figure who will be able to beat Trump easily. Bernie would could've but you know how it went down (DNC leaks etc...).

  11. #951

    Default

    Berniecrat...ha.

    Sadly, you’re probably right (that type winning). Poor America, her days are coming to end.

  12. #952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Berniecrat...ha.

    Sadly, you’re probably right (that type winning). Poor America, her days are coming to end.
    Remember all those who voted for Trump would never vote for a Bernie or Demo-leftist. Trump has an electoral pathway against them socialist. The more Russian talk by lefties the better for Trump.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

  13. #953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Remember all those who voted for Trump would never vote for a Bernie or Demo-leftist. Trump has an electoral pathway against them socialist. The more Russian talk by lefties the better for Trump.
    True, but the left has a monopoly on the young, lazy, entitled, whiny, indoctrinated masses. Look at our institutions of supposed higher learning and or these moronic groups such as antifa. Scary stuff...

  14. #954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    True, but the left has a monopoly on the young, lazy, entitled, whiny, indoctrinated masses. Look at our institutions of supposed higher learning and or these moronic groups such as antifa. Scary stuff...
    Not to mention all the illegals that vote with their drivers license. Some parts of the country are filled with young Republicans. Without Texas and the Southern states liberals would win every time. The morons will not defeat Trump in 2020.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

  15. #955

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Not to mention all the illegals that vote with their drivers license. Some parts of the country are filled with young Republicans. Without Texas and the Southern states liberals would win every time. The morons will not defeat Trump in 2020.
    Texas is definitely key. Look at how well Beta and his Hollywood backers did vs. Cruz...

    Interesting video...check it out.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUU2iWxrH2M

  16. #956

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Texas is definitely key. Look at how well Beta and his Hollywood backers did vs. Cruz...

    Interesting video...check it out.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUU2iWxrH2M
    I didn't know that about Chavez but was well aware of the Democrat hypocrisy concerning immigration. Bottom line its all about votes and selling out the American people.
    I could agree with you , but then we'd both be wrong.

  17. #957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    I didn't know that about Chavez but was well aware of the Democrat hypocrisy concerning immigration. Bottom line its all about votes and selling out the American people.
    Neither did I. I’ve looked up Chavez and it’s true.

  18. #958
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Remember all those who voted for Trump would never vote for a Bernie or Demo-leftist. Trump has an electoral pathway against them socialist. The more Russian talk by lefties the better for Trump.
    That's where you're wrong. Many would have voted for Bernie if Hillary wasn't in the picture. Poll after poll Hillary was losing to Trump, some by wide margins most by narrow margins. Bernie was the only one beating him by wide margins rarely narrow. That's taking into account what he was up against, DNC leaks, and Hillary's campaign being in bed with the media. Bernie was basically running a marathon with ankle and wrist weights and still showed promise against Trump and Hillary.

  19. #959
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greenblood View Post
    Remember all those who voted for Trump would never vote for a Bernie or Demo-leftist. Trump has an electoral pathway against them socialist. The more Russian talk by lefties the better for Trump.
    That's where you're wrong. Many would have voted for Bernie if Hillary wasn't in the picture. Poll after poll Hillary was losing to Trump, some by wide margins most by narrow margins. Bernie was the only one beating him by wide margins rarely narrow. That's taking into account what he was up against, DNC leaks, and Hillary's campaign being in bed with the media. Bernie was basically running a marathon with ankle and wrist weights and still showed promise against Trump and Hillary.

    Trumpís own pollster, Tony Fabrizio, stated flatly at a recent Harvard University Institute of Politics event that Sanders would have beaten Trump. He said Sanders would have run stronger than Clinton with lower-educated and lower-income white voters. I could not agree more, on both counts.

    The real working-class hero candidate was always Sanders, not Trump, who has always been a crony capitalist pretending to be a populist.

    Watching Trumpís approval rating fall steadily throughout 2017 to numbers that are alarming to GOP leaders and strategists, it is increasingly obvious that the Trump base is locked into a number lower than 40 percent and that it has continued to decline as the voters Fabrizio spoke of began to peel away from Trumpís base.

    There are two fundamental lessons from the strong Sanders performance throughout 2016 and his continuing favorable ratings in polls that tower over Trumpís. First, Sanders genuinely fights for the economic interests of poor and working-class voters with a sincerity and passion that voters know is real.

    If Trump bears false witness on a regular basis, Sanders tells the truth as a matter of habit. As Sanders fights for lower insurance premiums and better health care with passion and conviction, the various health-care plans from Trump and Republicans were an epic political disaster that were widely detested and disapproved by voters.

    https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...rump-pollsters

  20. #960
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    True, but the left has a monopoly on the young, lazy, entitled, whiny, indoctrinated masses. Look at our institutions of supposed higher learning and or these moronic groups such as antifa. Scary stuff...
    I love when I here that sound bite. Republican elites are sending their kids to those institutions of higher learning, and turn around and tell their base what you just(kinda) repeated.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •