Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Lady Panthers

Immortal

Coach Fino hasn't been happy with the way the girls have been playing last few games, hopefully they can pick it up and start coming together, there will be some good comp at the border brawl tournament that starts tomm, we'll see how they do.

Write up on the Memorial game .. http://rgvsports.com/news/80872/wesl...filled-affair/

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Midvalleyftball79 View Post
    Coach Fino hasn't been happy with the way the girls have been playing last few games, hopefully they can pick it up and start coming together, there will be some good comp at the border brawl tournament that starts tomm, we'll see how they do.

Write up on the Memorial game .. http://rgvsports.com/news/80872/wesl...filled-affair/
    Thatís what I was trying to tell you after the Edinburg loss and you wouldnt hear any of it.....Lol.

Our main girl needs to take command of this team!

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by panther85 View Post
    That’s what I was trying to tell you after the Edinburg loss and you wouldnt hear any of it.....Lol.

Our main girl needs to take command of this team!
    lol no you were saying they panicked, I said coach finos teams never panic when their backs are against the wall is when they usually rise to the occasion, in that loss shots just weren't going in, wasn't their game, but yes they do need to start playing better as a team, so far so good at the border brawl tournament and now a rematch with Edinburg at noon today

Hall of Famer

lol no you were saying they panicked, I said coach finos teams never panic when their backs are against the wall is when they usually rise to the occasion, in that loss shots just weren't going in, wasn't their game, but yes they do need to start playing better as a team, so far so good at the border brawl tournament and now a rematch with Edinburg at noon today
    Ok ok. Yes rematch in just a bit.

Immortal

Lady Panthers return the favor convincingly and beat the Edinburg Lady Bobcats 52-33, will play SA Veterans later today in the Championship game.. Good luck Weslaco!
    Last edited by Midvalleyftball79; 11-18-2017 at 03:02 PM.

Hall of Famer

Lady Panthers return the favor convincingly and beat the Edinburg Lady Bobcats 52-33, will play SA Veterans later today in the Championship game.. Good luck Weslaco!

Wow, very impressive!

Hall of Famer

Awesome thatís what Iím talking about lady panthers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal

Weslaco falls short to SA Veterans 48-46, good game in which weslaco had a double digit lead early in the first half but Veterans used it's size advantage and out-rebounded weslaco in the second half to pull it out. Nonetheless, the Lady Panthers go 5-1 and come out in 2nd place in a 35 team tournament, I'd say that's pretty good. Just gotta keep getting better as the season goes on, we got Roma at home on Tuesday..

Immortal

Lady Panthers got the W last night 71-28 over Roma

Thread Information