Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 217 of 240 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,340 of 4790

Thread: Boxing Scoop

MVP

Just saw that Broner got foot/ankle surgery today. So it looks like April/May is still the suggested date.

How about the guy who beat the PacMan. I believe his name is Jeff Horn. Is he fighting anytime soon?

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    How about the guy who beat the PacMan. I believe his name is Jeff Horn. Is he fighting anytime soon?
    He actually fought a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday. I didn't watch it but I saw that he won by TKO in round 11. I know he's been calling out Crawford lately.

Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    He actually fought a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday. I didn't watch it but I saw that he won by TKO in round 11. I know he's been calling out Crawford lately.
    He must be crazy. I think Crawford would destroy him. I would like to see Omar go after Horn. I think that he would beat him.

MVP

Omar confirmed that he’s fighting Broner on his Snapchat. He said he has no other fight details as of yet.

Hall of Famer

Omar confirmed that heís fighting Broner on his Snapchat. He said he has no other fight details as of yet.
    Nice

MVP

Anyone going to the Mike Garcia vs Sergey Lipinets fight in San Antonio next month?

Hall of Famer

Anyone going to the Mike Garcia vs Sergey Lipinets fight in San Antonio next month?
    I'm still debating on going or not

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

Immortal

Now there are rumors of amir khan facing adrien broner.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Now there are rumors of amir khan facing adrien broner.

Heard about that. I think it’s fake because I’ve seen a picture of Amir Khans tweet talking about Broner, but when you go to Khans twitter, the tweet isn’t there.

MVP

Saw some clips today of Omar getting his hands wrapped by Joel Diaz and shadow boxing in the ring.

Hall of Famer

Heard about that. I think itís fake because Iíve seen a picture of Amir Khans tweet talking about Broner, but when you go to Khans twitter, the tweet isnít there.
    Well Broner just posted on Facebook and tagged Omar and Khan. I think if it's up to him, he's going Khan. I just think it's a bigger $ fight in my personal opinion . I don't know what Khan has to gain out of it though besides a check

MVP

Khan announced that he signed with Eddie Hearn and that he’s fighting April 21st in Liverpool. I don’t think Broner can leave the country so I don’t think he fights Khan.

Immortal

Khan announced that he signed with Eddie Hearn and that he’s fighting April 21st in Liverpool. I don’t think Broner can leave the country so I don’t think he fights Khan.
    Also khan has been ducking brook for sometime now and that fight would be absolutely huge at wembly stadium, I think khan's reached a point in his career that he can't run no more, plus he probably smells the blood in the water after brook has suffered back to back losses vs. GGG and spence

Immortal

MVP

Broner wrote on Omar's instagram "Meet me at 140 and I will stop yo ***** ***"

Hall of Famer

I don't think Omar will do 140. But, I really don't know what the heck is going on so well see

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 09'paw'09 View Post
    I don't think Omar will do 140. But, I really don't know what the heck is going on so well see

Maybe a catchweight? I know omar wanted to go back to 140 to win a title there before going back to 147, but in this case 147 is definatly an advantage for omar which is why broner is calling omar out to 140. Maybe they meet in the middle at a catchweight.

I hope Omar negotiates a 147 limit. 140 seems to give him trouble and weakens him imo.

Thread Information