Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 240 of 240 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240
Results 4,781 to 4,792 of 4792

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Hall of Famer

No updates on Omar or Robert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Hall of Famer

Terence 'Bud' Crawford on ESPN tonight. Taking on Jose Benavidez Jr. 27-0 18 KOs.

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Terence 'Bud' Crawford on ESPN tonight. Taking on Jose Benavidez Jr. 27-0 18 KOs.
    Watching ESPN here during lunch UFC fighter that just beat Connor challenging Floyd.

MVP

***Rumor*** Omar Figueroa-John Molina on the Wilder-Fury card. Molina has been calling out Omar for years. Should be a great entertaining defenseless fight.

MVP

Pacquiao-Broner January 12th or 19th.

Hall of Famer

Canelo signs a huge 11 fight deal with DAZN. Reported $365 million dollar deal. Richest sports contract in history.

A rivalry? The third time weve played them? If they want to call it a rivalry, I guess.-Coach Burget

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Panther Pride View Post
    Canelo signs a huge 11 fight deal with DAZN. Reported $365 million dollar deal. Richest sports contract in history.
    Yup. No more PPV for Canelo.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    ***Rumor*** Omar Figueroa-John Molina on the Wilder-Fury card. Molina has been calling out Omar for years. Should be a great entertaining defenseless fight.
    Is there an upside to this if Omar wins? Or is this supposed to be kind of like a tough tune up fight to get back in the mix?

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by 09'paw'09 View Post
    Is there an upside to this if Omar wins? Or is this supposed to be kind of like a tough tune up fight to get back in the mix?

A great and exciting fight with molina which has foty written all over it....will have fans clamouring for more

Hall of Famer

Yea I have always loved the Gladiator Molina .. I just don't see how a win over him will propel Omar anywhere, but your right .. definitely FOTY potential because defense won't exist .. very fan friendly fight , so was Nihitos..i can't disagree there .. I just think Molina doesn't carry a name like Broner , Garcia, Errol, Porter, etc.. that's why I was saying that maybe their looking at this, as a tough fight to see if Omar is ready to get a huge name next .. however , if the fight goes as we expect with a slug fest , that means Omar will be out for another year plus ..
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    A great and exciting fight with molina which has foty written all over it....will have fans clamouring for more

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by 09'paw'09 View Post

I don't think there's an upside. It's a tough tune up fight like you mentioned. Hopefully he fights a bigger name if he wins this fight.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    I don't think there's an upside. It's a tough tune up fight like you mentioned. Hopefully he fights a bigger name if he wins this fight.
    Yea that's how I see it.. I think they're pretty much using this as a measuring stick because of the lay off... but we'll see what happens , there's always some uncertainty when Omar gets a fight announced.. the last few years have just been, ... confusing lol

Thread Information