Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230
Results 4,581 to 4,589 of 4589

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by wesloco View Post
    He was around 167 last week. I think he should be fine. I just wish he had at least 3-4 weeks to prepare but it is what it is. He needs to fight smart, aggressive and let his hands go. I’m gonna be pumped. I’ll be in his corner along with his two trainers. O2 arena is gonna be crazy!
    We've had our differences in the past but I've wathe robs career through the ups and downs. Wishing you guys good luck in that hostile environment and hope rob brings home the w.

Hall of Famer

Wasnít staged at all. Iím here. I jumped on stage lmao. Was ready to throw down.

Hall of Famer

As for Omar. I’d take that fight vs Thurman. It makes sense. Thurman wants a tuneup and that’s what it would be. Good money for Omar tho so why not take it. I seriously doubt he makes 140 anyway

Hall of Famer

Rob weighed 157.3 & Murray was 159.5. His fight looked really sucked in.

Will the fight be televised here in the USA. Wishing Amenaza the best of luck and a great fight. Teach that jerk some manners!

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    Will the fight be televised here in the USA. Wishing Amenaza the best of luck and a great fight. Teach that jerk some manners!
    Won’t be televised but you you can watch it on the ESPN+ app. It’s usually $5 a month but you can get the free trial for a couple of days. Start time is 4:30pm central. Don’t know how many fights they’re going to show before Robert fights. Good luck to Robert. Glad to see PBC still posting about him after a couple of years.
    Last edited by mark_heat3; 06-23-2018 at 11:03 AM.

Immortal

Looking at murrays resume, it looks like favorability might favor rob. Murrays last two losses were to groves and very beyond his prime Arthur abraham. He had a very controversial win over a 23-10 Gabriel rosado and his level of comp hasn't been as great. This is robs best chance to get another huge fight. He gives cred to Don king for getting him this fight.

Tks. Truth. I too think Rob has an excellent chance of winning. Wishing him the best of luck.

MVP

Robert looks very slow. Already got a point deuducted.

Thread Information