Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 229 of 240 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,580 of 4792

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Hall of Famer

Amenaza Time!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hall of Famer

Garcia is currently enjoying a 13-fight winning streak that stretches back to 2010 and will be heading to London full of confidence.

13 fight winning streak ?, dang I didn't even realize that.. I think what stuck on everyones mind was the shawn porter and spense things.. hopefully he takes advantage of this opportunity and puts his name back up there,,

So how would we be able to watch this fight.. online ? Is there a time and channel?.. I know when Molina fought overseas sometime back we saw the fight here like at 2 p.m.

Immortal

Ddue this is really exciting to hear and we're gonna be amped up to see rob aquare of with murray. Huge, huge opportunity to get back in the mix. He will be fighting overseas and has to realize he will need to probably ko Murray to get the w. Good luck amenaza weslaco is behind you bro.

Immortal

Intresting didn't know rob was being promoted by Don king? Wasn't he with warriors boxing and pbc? Hopefully rob doesn't get robbed (no pun intended) not only by his promoter but by the judges in europe.

MVP

There’s some boxing tonight on Showtime. Main event Errol Spence-Carlos Ocampo. Co-main event Javier Fortuna-Adrian Granados.

Should be an easy fight for Spence.

Really disappointed in El Chema Ocampo. Went down in 1st round.

Hall of Famer

Almost fight week for La Amenaza!! I’ll be there in London to watch the fight. Been to the last 2 fights in Mexico. Can’t miss this one in London

Wishing Amenaza the best of luck. Hope he has no weight problems and everything works out for him.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    Wishing Amenaza the best of luck. Hope he has no weight problems and everything works out for him.
    He was around 167 last week. I think he should be fine. I just wish he had at least 3-4 weeks to prepare but it is what it is. He needs to fight smart, aggressive and let his hands go. I’m gonna be pumped. I’ll be in his corner along with his two trainers. O2 arena is gonna be crazy!

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by wesloco View Post
    He was around 167 last week. I think he should be fine. I just wish he had at least 3-4 weeks to prepare but it is what it is. He needs to fight smart, aggressive and let his hands go. Iím gonna be pumped. Iíll be in his corner along with his two trainers. O2 arena is gonna be crazy!
    Good luck to Robert. This is the chance he's been asking for. He more than likely needs a KO or stoppage to win because of where he's fighting.

MVP

Omar is back in the gym. Big news coming according to him.

Hall of Famer

Hope there is big news coming from him.. But everyone is gonna have doubts on anything that comes out until he actually gets into the ring and takes it serious .

By the way, how's Robert doing ? Any weigh in photos? How do we watch here locally

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Immortal

Been hearing a possible Keith Thurmon vs. Omar figueroa but in the works. Can't wait for tomorrow and the garcia murray fight. https://www.boxingscene.com/boxingsc...une-22--129337

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Been hearing a possible Keith Thurmon vs. Omar figueroa but in the works. Can't wait for tomorrow and the garcia murray fight. https://www.boxingscene.com/boxingsc...une-22--129337
    Lots of people want Omar-Spence. It won't happen this year though. Omar is fighting in August/September and Spence is coming back in December.

MVP

Check this out. Some nice little drama right after the Garcia and Murray weigh in.

Immortal

Do u all think that might of been staged to try aND get more intresting in the fight? Either way I hope rob knocks this dude out. He tends to impose his will with his condistention pressure. That being said fighting in murrays turf he has to be wary of his dirty tactics in the ring and not get disqualified or dqed. Even point deductions could be nails in the coffin as I've said rob will have to get the ko to win I don't think he can get a decision vs. Murray in his hometown.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Lmao yea keep dreaming

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Lmao yea keep dreaming

Haha....

Immortal

Really think this is very a winnable fight for rob. Good luck to amenaza

Thread Information