Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 228 of 240 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238 ... LastLast
Results 4,541 to 4,560 of 4792

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Immortal

Any word on rob,omar or brandon?

Immortal

What r your all thoughts on horn vs. Crawford. Horn has been talking a lot of smack and after beating pac I can see why he is loaded with confidence, but I think he has bitten of more than he can chew. Beating an out of his prime pac is still a big feather in his cap but facing a prime Crawford is going to bring him back down to reality. I'm sure horn in going into this fight thinking he can win but he has never faced an opponent like craw. This is a total mind game by horn but I'm sure crawfords speed and power will be to much for horn when it's all said and done.

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Any word on rob,omar or brandon?
    Brandon should be fighting soon according to him, no date yet.
    Same news for Omar and Rob. Omar disappeared again. And Rob is still there all over Twitter, trying to get fights.

MVP

Saw a picture of Omar today and he actually looked skinny. He’s on a plant based diet right now.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    Saw a picture of Omar today and he actually looked skinny. Hes on a plant based diet right now.
    Hes been on that plant since high school. The Mary Jane plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    He’s been on that plant since high school. The Mary Jane plant.

Meanwhile your loosing your battle to antidepressants.

Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Meanwhile your loosing your battle to antidepressants.
    Youre* idiot

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    You’re* idiot

Haha go back to the corner and face the wall till u learn how to be respectful.

Saw two pretty good fights last weekend. Adonis Stevenson was luckey to hang on to his title with a draw against Baidiu Jack. Adonis tends to tire in later rounds. Was hoping to see Jo Diaz beat Gary Russel but Diaz did not throw enough punches. His body attack did not seem to slow down Russel. Hope to see Brandon soon.

MVP

Did you guys hear about Eric Molina? Suspended for 2 years by UK Anti-Doping. Tested positive for dexamethasone right after the Anthony Joshua fight. His suspension will last until October 28, 2019.

Immortal

Did you guys hear about Eric Molina? Suspended for 2 years by UK Anti-Doping. Tested positive for dexamethasone right after the Anthony Joshua fight. His suspension will last until October 28, 2019.
    Wow he was already looking to wrap up his career anyways but that is surprising.

MVP

Just got some news about Omar from Joel Diaz. He's going back to train in California early June and Haymon said that the fight with Broner is on again.

Immortal

Just got some news about Omar from Joel Diaz. He's going back to train in California early June and Haymon said that the fight with Broner is on again.
    That's some exciting news. Curious though heard there was talk on a vargas Broner rematch, did that fall through? The bad blood with omar and Broner should spice up this fight, not to mention the history they have had with the law?

MVP

Porter-Garcia was made today. Date is August 25 in Brooklyn or in September. Broner is supposed to fight in August/September. Maybe we’ll get Broner-Figueroa on the undercard.

Immortal

Broner has been wanting to fight in his hometown for quite some time, it will be interesting if they go that rout or maybe go the more money friendly fight and make it in texas. Then again if they do go on the undercarriage of porter garcia could it possibly be a ppv worthy card?

Hall of Famer

This Leo Santa Cruz, Mares fight... should be another fun one!
    I like Trout a lot, happy to see him fight.. but he's not the same fighter,
    he'll give you a good 4 or 5 rounds but then tires out.

Immortal

I'm looking forward to horn crawford. Horn has been talking a lot of smack and crawford is coming of his layoff due to injury. I hope crawford smokes this fool. Well see if horna victory over pac was luck or actual skill.

MVP

Horn was over by 1 pound. Came back less than an hour later and made weight. Should be a good fight.

Santa Cruz-Mares should be good. I'm going for Santa Cruz.

Trout-Charlo is going to be a good fight too. I love Trout but Charlo is just too good for him.

Dont think Horn will go the distance against Crawford. Santa Cruz should decision Mares in an action packed fight. Trout is on his way out wont be much of a fight.

Thread Information