Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 210 of 210 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210
Results 4,181 to 4,187 of 4187

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Other then the money and probably another main event Panterita would have little to gain in stature by beating Brandon Rios. I still would like to see him fight somebody considered as the elite of the welterweight division. Time will tell. He will probably rest for a good while.

Immortal

Again I think omar saying he wants to fight at 140 is maybe a ploy to negotiate getting more money to fight at 147....who knows but hopefully we can get to see him again by the end of the year.

Immortal

On to robs fight...heard he opened up a gym or something to that accord at the palm Plaza in weslaco, not sure how true that is, but good for him. All joking aside my buddies and I will be hoping rob can get the v over a chavez blood fighter. This profile fight and name can give garcia a big boost to get his career back on track. He's gone the distance recently against ehh fighters but hopefully he can work himself up for this fight and we can see rob break down chavez and get that ko. Good luck amenaza.

Immortal

Not gonna lie...it's gonna be great to see rob back in the ring. It looks like chavez is using rob as a springboard to a title fight. Hopefully rob derails this pipe dream and gets himself back into the picture. Great photos with the legendary jc chavez.

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-om...e-face--118701

Does anybody know if rob is still under haymon promotions?

If the fight happens Amenaza needs a KO. I think it is going to be difficult for him to get a decision over a Chavez in Mexico. He needs to throw more punches and attack right from the start. I have seen Omar Chavez wear down as his fights go into the later rounds. Hope Amenaza gets to him early.

All Star

Anyone looking forward to Broner vs Garcia? Should be a very good entertaining fight. Broner is finally taking a training camp serious. He's on track to make 140 this Friday. I'm going with Broner even though he's the underdog.

Broner vs Garcia should be an excellent fight and looking forward to it. I think Garcia will prevail. He has more discipline then Broner and although he will be the smaller man his boxing skills, speed, and punching power should win the fight for him. Garcia by UD.

Thread Information