Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 218 of 218 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218
Results 4,341 to 4,347 of 4347

Thread: Boxing Scoop

Hall of Famer

Sounds like Broner isn't going for 147, and Omar says he's fine with 140.. there's a couple of new interview videos on youtube...

What weight does Omar look like right here?... IF the fight happens, at 140.. Don't you think Omar will re hydrate 10 pounds more or less anyways..

Hall of Famer

On another note, who do you think the winner of Ortiz-Alexander will try to face.. I can See the hype for Rios Ortiz IF they both win, but I personally think it won't happen anyway.

Who does Spense get a shot at if he wins, I know it won't be Thurman yet, won't be Porter, Crawford?...

MVP

Quote Originally Posted by 09'paw'09 View Post
    On another note, who do you think the winner of Ortiz-Alexander will try to face.. I can See the hype for Rios Ortiz IF they both win, but I personally think it won't happen anyway.

Who does Spense get a shot at if he wins, I know it won't be Thurman yet, won't be Porter, Crawford?...
    I have no idea who the winner of Ortiz-Alexander would fight next. They both have been out of the ring for a very long time. Alexander won recently but before that he was gone for a long time.
    I think Spence will probably fight Luis Collazo or someone like that if he wins this weekend. He won’t be fighting Crawford because they’re already working on Crawford-Jeff Horn.

MVP

Saw some sparring footage of Omar on his Snapchat and he was getting beat up a bit. He just started camp last week so hopefully it was because he hasn’t sparred in so long.

Today Broner wrote “Pus** you pushing our fight back cause you need more time to get ready lol I’m go fuc* you up anyway ha ha ha bit**”

Hall of Famer

Damn Broner said that lol

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

MVP

Anyone gonna watch the Showtime fights tonight? Errol Spence vs Lamont Peterson.

Saw the fights Fortuna was robbed. Spence is awesome. I think that he may just be able to beat Keith Thurman.

Thread Information