Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 220 of 220 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220
Results 4,381 to 4,397 of 4397

Thread: Boxing Scoop

  1. #4381
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,287

    Default

    If this is the broner omar will be facing he better go to the body early and hard....Omar's chint will be tested



    Training video from broner camp

  2. #4382
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,287

    Default

    Any word on rob?

  3. #4383
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,287

    Default

    Any word on rob?

  4. #4384
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    Any word on rob?
    Nope. Nothing besides his next fight next month. I wonder whose he’s training with.

  5. #4385
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Adrien Broner just got arrested at a mall for grabbing a girl’s crotch. Wow. I was really looking forward to his fight against Omar. Hopefully the fight still somehow happens.

  6. #4386
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    Adrien Broner just got arrested at a mall for grabbing a girl’s crotch. Wow. I was really looking forward to his fight against Omar. Hopefully the fight still somehow happens.
    Hopefully it’s just a rumor.

  7. #4387
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,287

    Default

    There's video where he's being escorted out of a mall for alegedly grabbing a female. This guy is on a self destruction path. He goes to the pbc event saying he's gotta get real and turn things around and posts crap on is tag ram and now pulls this stunt. I'm with you mark and hope the fight still happens but it looks pretty bleak. This guys was posting on hurting himself and he should be under 24 hour surveillance by his friends and family. The guys is a talented boxer who wants to live the thug life but thug life only gets u in jail or in a pine box. The guys could be making millions using his gifts but it's a shame to see someone like that throwing it all away.

  8. #4388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    There's video where he's being escorted out of a mall for alegedly grabbing a female. This guy is on a self destruction path. He goes to the pbc event saying he's gotta get real and turn things around and posts crap on is tag ram and now pulls this stunt. I'm with you mark and hope the fight still happens but it looks pretty bleak. This guys was posting on hurting himself and he should be under 24 hour surveillance by his friends and family. The guys is a talented boxer who wants to live the thug life but thug life only gets u in jail or in a pine box. The guys could be making millions using his gifts but it's a shame to see someone like that throwing it all away.
    No sympathy for this thug, does not deserve to fight Omar and if he does I hope Omar KOs this bully!

  9. #4389
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Omar Figueroa facing DUI charge in California????

  10. #4390
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    Omar Figueroa facing DUI charge in California????
    Got stopped Jan 28 and was taken in. Got out the next day. Has court on March 26th. He weighed 170 at the time he was taken in.

  11. #4391
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    WESLACO
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mark_heat3 View Post
    Omar Figueroa facing DUI charge in California????
    Lmfao


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #4392

  13. #4393
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    3,448

    Default

    Both fighters seem to not care much about this fight or their future . the dui won't affect this fight date but it just sucks seeing this happen from someone who should already be locked in 100 per cent . with that being said, I'm nobody to judge .. There's still a long ways to go until April 21, but Broner can't keep himself out of trouble either and both these guys are going to have this fight date at risk of they don't lock in

    Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

  14. #4394

    Default

    Wish Omar the best. 140 is a long way from 170. Hope he takes this fight seriously and dedicates himself. He has the opportunity of a lifetime and a chance to make some real money and ensure his future.

  15. #4395
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    WESLACO
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elcontrol View Post
    Wish Omar the best. 140 is a long way from 170. Hope he takes this fight seriously and dedicates himself. He has the opportunity of a lifetime and a chance to make some real money and ensure his future.
    Doubt the fight happens omar is already back in Weslaco hitting up the buffets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #4396
    MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Weslaco
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Doubt the fight happens omar is already back in Weslaco hitting up the buffets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it happens. Fighters usually train for 6-8 weeks. The fight is almost 8-9 weeks away. According to Omar, the fight is still on.

  17. #4397
    Immortal
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    12,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwade3 View Post
    Doubt the fight happens omar is already back in Weslaco hitting up the buffets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If anybody know about buffets, it's dwatt...haha

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •