Welcome to the 956 Sports Forum.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1. #21
    Junior Varsity
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    5

    Default

    well the 150 is only fifty meters more than a 100 and 50 less than a 200 and like i said before, it was a whole body length of a lead. it'll be a good race to watch no doubt.

  2. #22
    #1 Tiger Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    10,509

    Default

    Did CJ have a better FAT time than Alex Trevino?

  3. #23
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twobits View Post
    Did CJ have a better FAT time than Alex Trevino?
    I don't think that anyone in the RGV had a better FAT time than Alex Trevino, that is what makes him the RGV Record HOLDER!!!

  4. #24
    #1 Tiger Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    10,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    I don't think that anyone in the RGV had a better FAT time than Alex Trevino, that is what makes him the RGV Record HOLDER!!!
    Thanks Trouble.....Just wasnt sure....

  5. #25
    Heisman Winner
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depths of Hell
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Fastest guys in the valley
    Bermea - Harlingen
    Cavazos - Sharyland

  6. #26
    The One and Only
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MERTEX
    Posts
    6,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    I don't think that anyone in the RGV had a better FAT time than Alex Trevino, that is what makes him the RGV Record HOLDER!!!
    21.10 FAT 200M
    10.23 100M
    Last edited by RR RATED; 02-29-2012 at 11:34 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lmka View Post
    Congrats to Mercedes. I just got my Internet back up. I had a problem with my modem.



    ..........................

  7. #27
    #1 Tiger Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    10,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RR RATED View Post
    21.10 FAT 200M
    10.23 100M
    Daaaaaamn.

  8. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Twobits View Post
    Daaaaaamn.
    Daaaaamn is right, especially because he graduated a whole TWO years ago and your bringing him into a current topic!!! Not like Alex Trevino is gonna suit up for the Tigers ever again to race CJ or anything... But yes, WAAAYYYYY BACK in his HIGH SCHOOL DAYS he WAS faster than CJ...
    Last edited by RGVTrouble; 03-01-2012 at 04:33 PM.

  9. #29
    #1 Tiger Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Mercedes
    Posts
    10,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Daaaaamn is right, especially because he graduated a whole TWO years ago and your bringing him into a current topic!!! Not like Alex Trevino is gonna suit up for the Tigers ever again to race CJ or anything... But yes, WAAAYYYYY BACK in his HIGH SCHOOL DAYS he WAS faster than CJ...
    I really think he is still faster than CJ.

  10. #30
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kemah,texas/se houston
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    That was amazing what randy bermea did at the meet of champs in the 4*100. He got the baton at around 5th place and just flew and the cards won the sprint relay.

  11. #31
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    two steps ahead of you
    Posts
    15,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal97 View Post
    That was amazing what randy bermea did at the meet of champs in the 4*100. He got the baton at around 5th place and just flew and the cards won the sprint relay.
    Randy is a special athlete.... CJ Cavazos is enrolled at San Antonio Reagan for the remainder of his high school career....

  12. #32
    Premium
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal97 View Post
    That was amazing what randy bermea did at the meet of champs in the 4*100. He got the baton at around 5th place and just flew and the cards won the sprint relay.
    ya that was crazy



    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Randy is a special athlete.... CJ Cavazos is enrolled at San Antonio Reagan for the remainder of his high school career....
    Interesting. If his parents moved for sports, he might have been better off at Madison. Not sure how many returners Reagan has for football. His speed will be utilized well on the team.

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgon View Post
    ya that was crazy





    Interesting. If his parents moved for sports, he might have been better off at Madison. Not sure how many returners Reagan has for football. His speed will be utilized well on the team.
    big diff between the two schools...im sure there's a reason he went to reagan and not madison...

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgon View Post
    ya that was crazy





    Interesting. If his parents moved for sports, he might have been better off at Madison. Not sure how many returners Reagan has for football. His speed will be utilized well on the team.
    Who was the third leg for Harlingen? Good speed.

  15. #35
    Junior Varsity
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default not true

    Quote Originally Posted by RGVTrouble View Post
    Well, Bermea is certainly the ONLY D1 kid running track... Unless CJ signs somewhere, but his times need to be below 10.50 FAT

    PSJA Memorial's Josh Rosalez will be running division 1 next year

  16. #36
    Junior Varsity
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Dwain Spears beat him this year in a practice meet

    first race on this video

  17. #37
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,471

    Default

    That practice meet was like in February I believe......CJ Cavazos has the fastest 200 in the Region after his first track meet running for SA Reagan.

  18. #38
    Premium
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SATX
    Posts
    4,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal85 View Post
    Who was the third leg for Harlingen? Good speed.
    pretty sure that was Nathan Prado. He's going to have a ton of sacks this coming season with his strength and speed.

  19. #39
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kemah,texas/se houston
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    At the cypress district track meet in nw houston . Not really impressed. Jersey Village ran a 41.95 and langham creek ran a 1:28.72. Hurdle times are nowhere close to randy bermea. Lots of valley athletes would rip it at these meet

  20. #40
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    kemah,texas/se houston
    Posts
    1,839

    Default

    Defending state champ and national leader dylan nowak of cypress woods just ran a 4:14.52 dammmmm! Thats good

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •